WALCO® is a strong brand formed by three skilled and talented companies based in Western Europe & the US:
- OMMA Srl, a family firm founded in 1965 and based in Limbiate, Italy, near Milan. OMMA produces and markets advanced laminators and other industrial machines.
- WALCO Inc. is ready and willing to deliver custom designed system solutions, meeting your operational, safety and production requirements since 1949.
- ASIDIUM SAS was founded in 1974, near Lyon in southwest France. Asidium has been designing innovative laminators for many years. Since 2017, the WALCO® brand has replaced SOMERRA and the company is continuing to pursue its strategy of producing high-quality, safe and high-productivity laminators.
In 2017, they joined the leader in protective films, NOVACEL®, and became the first global engineering group dedicated to providing you with the very best protection for all your sensitive substrates.
WALCO® combines three key features:
- Innovation & design
- Responsiveness and a customer-oriented mindset
- Concern for the environment: over 90% of WALCO machines are recyclable
Plus all the strength provided by over 60 years of shared experience in laminators.