WALCO® industrial laminators are dedicated to the protection of sensitive plastic surfaces made from:
- PMMA (Polymethylmethacrylate)
- PC: Polycarbonate Plastics Extrusion
- PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol)
- GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
- PVC or PET for 3D and 2D forming
WALCO® can supply the widest range of automatic and manual horizontal laminators for the plastics industry for the protection of numerous substrates during various manufacturing stages:
- Laser cutting / drilling
- Forming processes: cold bending, thermoforming and pre-drying.
- Finishing processes: polishing, sanding and screen-printing
- Hard coating: anti-UV, antistatic, anti-fingermark.
WALCO® industrial laminators can apply low- to very high-adhesion protective films for the protection of the visual appearance of all kinds of plastic product.
WALCO® can apply the protective film in-line or off-line, to top, bottom, or both faces for extruded or cast plastic sheets, thin gauge films and decorative foil. In addition, all WALCO® laminators can offer automatic cut-to-edge technology for the sheet plastic industry.
WALCO® laminators’ key features:
- No film elongation
- Safety & Ergonomics
- Easy to use
- Industrial & Compact
WALCO® recommends NOVACEL® temporary protective films for plastic substrates.